To care for your piece we recommend:
- Use soap and water to clean your piece.
- Avoid direct contact with extreme heat and use hot pads for warm and hot plates.
Other quick tips:
- Our plaques are intended to be admired as artwork, please don't use as a trivet!
- All sales final on clearance items – no returns allowed.
- Promotions and sales are not applicable to previous purchases.
- Free shipping promotions only apply to the continental US.
- Interested in shipping outside the US? Sticks can help! Email email@example.com to get started.
When Returning Sticks:
- Please retain the original packaging materials.
- All returned items must be received by us in their original condition.
- All returns or exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Frequently asked questions regarding Sticks and our art –
A. Nope, please just display them as art! Our partner Studio Vertu does make trivets using our artwork though, you can shop for them here.
A. No, we kindly request you not place glass on top of our products - it can ruin the artwork! Any damage resulting from using glass is your responsibility.
A. All Sticks furniture is multi-coated with low VOC water based polyurethane to provide a durable finish that can withstand everyday usage for a long time to come. We recommend using soap and water to clean your piece. Non-abrasive household cleaning products can also be used; however, avoid letting cleaning solutions and/or moisture sit on your piece for extended periods of time. Avoid direct contact with extreme heat and use hot pads for warm and hot plates. We also recommend against high amounts of sun to prevent fading as the polyurethane finish is not UV protectant.
Q. Where can I find Sticks products?
Q. Can I customize any product to the theme, design, imagery and color palette of my choice?
A. Sticks is happy to customize any piece we make. Custom orders need to be placed through one of our many retail galleries. We do this because we like to drive traffic back to those fellow small, locally owned businesses that carry our line. They can give you the personal attention you and your order deserve. You can locate the gallery location nearest you by using the Retail Locator at the top right or bottom left of this page to enter your state or zip code.
Q. Can I use team names, logos, celebrities, etc. on my piece?
A. Expressed written permission by an authorized party is required to incorporate copyright protected material onto our pieces.
Q. Can I use Sticks furniture and accessories outside?
A. Sticks furniture and accessories are designed to be displayed indoors. If our product is exposed to the outdoor elements, we cannot guarantee the longevity and craftsmanship of our work.
Q. Will the natural logs used jeopardize the quality of my Sticks piece?