Please review our policies, terms and conditions before making a purchase.
*All sales final on clearance items – no returns allowed.
*Promotions and sales are not applicable to previous purchases. Promotions/coupon codes cannot be combined.
*Sticks Online gift cards can only be redeemed on sticks.com – they are not valid at Sticks retailers. Sticks Online will not honor gift cards that weren't purchased directly through sticks.com.
*Free shipping only apply to the continental US.
*Sticks charges your form of payment at the time the order is placed, not upon shipment.
Sticks typically ships orders within 4-6 weeks of receiving the order though it can sometimes be sooner if production flow allows for faster turnaround. Most Sticks products are made-to-order with production beginning immediately. Sticks respectfully requests that cancellations be made within 24 hours of placing the order. Any cancellations that are made beyond 24 hours of order receipt are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Sincerely, Sticks products SHIP FOR FREE!
If you've ordered Handmade Sticks please be aware it can take up to 8-10 weeks before it arrives, as most of our handmade items are made to order. Sincerely, Sticks and Clearance products ship in 1-2 weeks unless ordered with handmade items yet to be created - then everything will ship together once the handmade items are complete. If you'd like your handmade items and items available for immediate shipping to ship separately, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. Sticks will notify you when your order has shipped and include tracking. If your order is completed ahead of schedule, Sticks will ship your order early - please plan accordingly.
Also please notify Sticks before your order ships if there's a chance you or the recipient may be away from the end destination at the estimated time of delivery. Sticks will ship your order early if completed ahead of schedule. Fees may apply for selecting services that alter the delivery timing and/or address after shipment, such as rerouting the package to another address or having the shipping company hold on to the package until it can be picked up. If Sticks isn't notified that a delivery change is necessary before your order ships these fees are your responsibility. If your order is unable to be delivered and is returned to Sticks (ex: Sticks was given an incorrect address, recipient not home to sign for delivery), shipping charges for extra delivery attempts are also your responsibility.
All orders will ship via USPS (for very small shipments), UPS ground (for small to medium shipments), or curbside freight delivery (for larger orders) unless other services have been prearranged. If you are interested in expedited shipping or special delivery services such as white glove delivery, please notify email@example.com promptly before your order ships. Please note extra charges will apply for any services beyond standard ground shipping and curbside delivery.
Curbside Freight Delivery Service:
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your large order to the end of your driveway. This service is completed by one person, does not include bringing anything inside (including the garage), set up or assembly of products, or removal of packaging materials.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your order arrives to schedule a date and time you can be home to receive and sign for it.
- Consider planning to have a friend, family member, or hired help available to help you the day you receive your freight order.
- Your order will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the driver.
- Inspect your order carefully, please read notes about damaged merchandise below.
- Storage fees may apply if the appointment cannot be made in a timely manner. Sticks will notify you if this becomes an issue.
- Pickup from the terminal is sometimes available if you're unable to be home during operating hours. If this interests you, discuss this option with the freight company when they call you to set up the delivery appointment. Please also notify Sticks at firstname.lastname@example.org as Sticks may have to give approval for you to be able to pick up the order.
- Please notify Sticks at email@example.com before your order ships if you live down a road or driveway that a large delivery truck may not be able to access. If the driver is unable to complete the delivery because we weren't notified of your remote location beforehand, you will be responsible for any additional charges that arise to store and/or make delivery to your destination possible.
Signatures & Delivery:
The majority of small to medium sized Sticks shipments are sent UPS WITHOUT signature required at delivery. Larger items that cannot go UPS will go over the road LTL. All LTL Carriers will schedule an appointment prior to delivery. Please notify Sticks at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want signature required on your UPS delivery before your order ships, as this cannot be added after your order is shipped. Please note that liability of any theft after delivery is on the receiving client unless signature required is requested. NOTE: Due to COVID-19 – Presently, the majority of shipping carriers are not allowing signature required.
Sticks takes every precaution to ensure that your order reaches you in perfect condition. Unfortunately, even carefully packaged goods are occasionally damaged in transit. If the package you receive appears damaged or if you find damaged merchandise upon opening your package, please notify us of any damage claims within 5 days of receiving your delivery at email@example.com. It is important that you retain all of the original packaging materials with the damaged merchandise in order to process a claim. Damage claims received beyond 5 days of receiving your delivery will not be the responsibility of Sticks.
Delivery of some large and over-sized items necessitate freight delivery. It is imperative that you inspect freight deliveries thoroughly when they arrive. Take the time to note any and all damage to the packaging materials and furniture on the delivery receipt. Do not sign any shipping or delivery receipts without recording in detail any visible damage. Examples of delivery damage could include but are not limited to a crushed, punctured or damp box, a scratched, gouged, dented, cracked, or torn furniture.
Upon inspection of the delivery, if you find that your merchandise is damaged, you may choose to refuse the delivery. Damages to freight deliveries must be reported to Sticks at the time of delivery. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sticks cannot be held responsible and will be unable to assist you in repair or replacement of damaged merchandise via freight delivery if the package and product is not thoroughly inspected and documented at the time of delivery.
Sticks Online offers the highest quality Sticks merchandise available. It is our goal to make your online purchase simple and enjoyable. If you receive an item that does not meet your expectations, within reason as all Sticks art is made-to-order by hand and will vary slightly from the original photo, you may return the item for a refund or exchange within 15 days of receiving your order. To initiate a return, please notify Sticks by contacting us at email@example.com detailing the reason for your return. Sticks will only process returns that have been authorized by our Sticks Online staff.
When Returning Sticks:
- Please retain the original packaging materials.
- All returned items must be received by us in their original condition.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the merchandise arrived damaged or defective.
- We advise you to insure all return shipments for protection against loss or damage as any repair necessary from the return shipment are the customer's responsibility.
- Shipping fees for the original shipment are non-refundable unless the merchandise arrives damaged or defective.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site and outside services like Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Terms and Conditions:
Charges made during your online purchase are subject to correction in the event of calculation or printing errors. If a pricing error occurs, Sticks Online will contact you before proceeding with your order.
The shipping time frames shown are estimates. If Sticks Online is unable to meet those timelines, we will contact you before proceeding with your order. Sticks Online cannot be held responsible for shipping delays that arise from external shipping companies.
Sticks Online cannot be held liable for accidents resulting in personal injury that involve a product purchased on the site.