Employment Opportunities –
Currently accepting applications for:
Sales & marketing assistant
The person in this role will assist with both wholesale and retail sales and customer service as well as online marketing campaigns, SEO work, social media, trending and online sales channels. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Order entry and product uploading
- Customer service, phone, email and social media
- Organizing all wholesale customer information and sales order backups
- Website work devoted to product listings, building curated offerings, image reformatting and general website data entry
- Working within Shopify, Constant Contact and other online portals to organize product listings and customer communications
- Dedicating up to 8-12 hours weekly to work directly on SEO with guided assistance from subscription service platform: inputting recommendations for SEO and tracking successes
- Working on weekly and monthly marketing campaigns by scheduling social media posts and facilitating customer engagement
- Any additional graphic design skills are a bonus for this position and could include:
- Creating direct to consumer marketing pieces
- Website banners, social media posts, blogs
- Print and digital marketing design
Qualified candidates would have the following experience:
- Associate or Bachelors Degree(s) in marketing, communications, graphic design, web-design and sales
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Proficiency with basic website building/management, Shopify
- Experience with customer service
- Solid writing skills, creating copy content
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook
- High energy and Creative Drive
- Background in the creative arts or design a PLUS
- Good time management skills and strong organization
If interested, please send a resume along with professional references to Rachel Eubank at email@example.com.
Social media intern
Sticks is searching for a Social Media Intern. This position could be in person or remote, and would focus on secondary social media outlets, building product archives and product placements. Ideal candidates would be in their 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate work, with a focus on marketing, communications or similar fields of study. Interested candidates please email resumes to Sticks Studio President Rachel Eubank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time sales associates
The Sticks Gallery in the East Village of Des Moines, Iowa is currently accepting applications for part-time weekend sales associate positions. Experience in boutique retail environments is appreciated, along with an eagerness to interact with customers and represent American craft and artist quality products. If you are interested, please email resumes and professional references to Sticks Gallery Retail Director Erin Frye at email@example.com.
Ongoing available positions:
Sticks continually accepts resumes for interns, most specifically in our marketing and graphic design department.
If you are qualified in another area and would love to work with us, please feel free to reach out!
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Sticks Studio President Rachel Eubank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Your Friends at Sticks