Cyber Monday!! 0
Sticks' best sale of the year is finally here!
We're guaranteeing all your purchases today will arrive on or before Christmas!! Stay tuned to the top banner to see when our cut-off for handmade items arriving in time for Christmas will occur (a few days at the longest).
Shop Sticks.com or with these participating retailers to receive 20% off your Sticks purchases today:
Fresh Crafts Gallery
Quirks of Art
Stowe Craft Gallery
Wildcat on a Wing
Happy holiday shopping from your friends at Sticks!
10 Reasons why Sticks Pieces are the Perfect Gift for your Holiday Shopping Needs 0
It is coming up on the holiday season yet again. I absolutely love the holidays and the happy memories associated with this time of year. However, there can be some stress that comes along with all of the holiday cheer.
Every year I find myself making list after list trying to think of the perfect gifts for all of my loved ones. Then I started thinking about how incredibly helpful it would be to have a list that told me exactly what to get for all of my family and friends. So I thought, what the heck why not just make one?!
Here is a handy list to help you get through the stress of finding the perfect gift for your loved ones this holiday season. Ask yourself 'does my loved one match this description?' and go from there :)
- Do they love their animals more than they love themselves? Check out this adorable 'Love Animals' plaque from our Sincerely, Sticks line.
- Do they like to keep a reminder of Christmas around the house all year long? Check out this 'Home for the Holidays' plaque from our Sincerely, Sticks holiday collection.
- Do they celebrate Hanukkah? No problem! We have an entire Judaica collection including this beautiful menorah.
- Do they run a busy life and need help keeping track of their hectic schedules? Check out our perpetual calendars! There is one to fit everyone's unique style.
- Do they need to decorate a nursery? Check out the fun designs of our Love Letters collection from our new Sincerely, Sticks line.
- ... Or maybe they want to add a little personality to their home by using Love Letters to display their street address.
- Do they live in a different state and miss home? Check out our regional collection and give them the gift of home. <3
- Do they love their school? Our collegiate collection has you covered! Choose from your favorite Iowa or Iowa State pieces under the Sincerely, Sticks line.
- Do they like to keep their walls decorated? Our stretched canvases are the perfect way to add some personality to any wall.
- Do they want something that is as comfy as it is cute? Our Sincerely, Sticks throw pillows are the perfect gift!
Didn't find quite the right piece? Head on over to the 'Catalog' tab and check out the rest of our product offerings. Also feel free to comment below or call us and we can be your shopping buddy for that difficult person to buy for!
Happy shopping and happy holidays! :)
Cookies and Christmas Trays 0
Out with the warm summer days and in with another brisk Midwest winter. It's never easy for me to adjust to the cold (even though I've lived in the Midwest my entire life) but knowing that the holidays are right around the corner makes the cool temperatures a little more bearable. And what better way to get into the holiday spirit than cute gift ideas and delicious cookie recipes?! I absolutely love the holidays... Christmas music, cozy fires crackling and the aroma of freshly baked treats flooding the entire home.
I am always looking for new recipes that I can share with my friends and family during the holidays. While browsing through different recipes online I stumbled upon this 'Chocolate-Espresso Snowcaps' cookie recipe from Martha Stewart's website. I don't know about you, but coffee might be the one thing I love more than cookies. Putting coffee and cookies together is A-okay in my book!
Baking is only half of the fun though! I love coming up with the perfect way to display tasty treats for holiday gatherings. It's so fun showing off my baking, not only do they taste great but they look pretty too! ;) For years I have searched for the perfect tray to set out all of my holiday treats and to be the baking envy of the family. Walking through the studio, I think I finally found my perfect tray! My favorite is the tray with Santa, but they're both so perfect for the holidays.
We have so many great holiday gift ideas. Personally, I think these rectangular trays from our Sticks Handmade holiday collection would be perfect for setting our any tasty treats this holiday season!
Recipe Link: http://bit.ly/2z7sW2d
Like the trays? http://bit.ly/2gQ8V5O