Paisley Heart Sculpture
All Sticks furniture is multi-coated with low VOC water based polyurethane to provide a durable finish that can withstand everyday usage for a long time to come!
To care for your piece we recommend:
- Use soap and water to clean your piece.
- Non-abrasive household cleaning products can also be used; however, avoid letting cleaning solutions and/or moisture sit on your piece for extended periods of time.
- Avoid direct contact with extreme heat and use hot pads for warm and hot plates.
- We also recommend against high amounts of sun to prevent fading as the polyurethane finish in not UV protectant.
Other quick tips:
- Our plaques are intended to be admired as artwork, please don't use as a trivet!
- We ask that you DO NOT put a piece of glass on any Sticks piece, it can ruin the finish instead of protecting it.
- All sales final on clearance items – no returns allowed.
- Promotions and sales are not applicable to previous purchases.
- Sticks Online gift cards can only be redeemed on sticks.com – they are not valid at Sticks retailers. Sticks Online will not honor gift cards that weren't purchased directly through sticks.com.
- Free shipping promotions only apply to the continental US.
- Interested in shipping outside the US? Sticks can help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Sticks typically ships orders within 3-6 weeks of receiving the order though it can sometimes be sooner if production flow allows for faster turnaround. Most Sticks Handmade products are made-to-order with production beginning immediately. Inventoried products are prepared to ship as soon as possible, sometimes the same day. Sticks respectfully requests that cancellations be made within 24 hours of placing the order. Any cancellations that are made beyond 24 hours of order receipt are subject to a 10% restocking fee if production has begun or item has shipped.
Sticks Online offers the highest quality Sticks merchandise available. It is our goal to make your online purchase simple and enjoyable. If you receive an item that does not meet your expectations, within reason as all Sticks Handmade art is made-to-order by hand and will vary slightly from the original photo, you may return the item for a refund or exchange within 15 days of receiving your order. To initiate a return, please notify Sticks by contacting us at email@example.com detailing the reason for your return. Sticks will only process returns that have been authorized by our Sticks Online staff.
When Returning Sticks:
- Please retain the original packaging materials.
- All returned items must be received by us in their original condition.
- All returns or exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the merchandise arrived damaged or defective.
- We advise you to insure all return shipments for protection against loss or damage as any repair necessary from the return shipment are the customer's responsibility.
- Shipping fees for the original shipment are non-refundable unless the merchandise arrives defective or damaged.
This is an abbreviated version of our policies, please find all policies here.
Frequently asked questions regarding Sticks and our art –
A. Nope, please just display them as art! Our partner Studio Vertu does make trivets using our artwork though, you can shop for them here.
A. No, we kindly request you not place glass on top of our products - it can ruin the artwork! Any damage resulting from using glass is your responsibility.
A. All Sticks furniture is multi-coated with low VOC water based polyurethane to provide a durable finish that can withstand everyday usage for a long time to come. We recommend using soap and water to clean your piece. Non-abrasive household cleaning products can also be used; however, avoid letting cleaning solutions and/or moisture sit on your piece for extended periods of time. Avoid direct contact with extreme heat and use hot pads for warm and hot plates. We also recommend against high amounts of sun to prevent fading as the polyurethane finish is not UV protectant.
Q. Where can I find Sticks products?
Q. Can I customize any product to the theme, design, imagery and color palette of my choice?
A. Sticks is happy to customize any piece we make. Custom orders need to be placed through one of our many retail galleries. We do this because we like to drive traffic back to those fellow small, locally owned businesses that carry our line. They can give you the personal attention you and your order deserve. You can locate the gallery location nearest you by using the Retail Locator at the top right or bottom left of this page to enter your state or zip code.
Q. Can I use team names, logos, celebrities, etc. on my piece?
A. Expressed written permission by an authorized party is required to incorporate copyright protected material onto our pieces.
Q. Can I use Sticks furniture and accessories outside?
A. Sticks furniture and accessories are designed to be displayed indoors. If our product is exposed to the outdoor elements, we cannot guarantee the longevity and craftsmanship of our work.
Q. Will the natural logs used jeopardize the quality of my Sticks piece?